Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
99 Deville(83k)
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so some of you may be wondering what that exactly is. Well they had these in 98 and 99 Fleetwood Limiteds which are very(very very) similar to my 99 Deville.
Here's what i'm talking about...

(Video was of a 99 Fleetwood Limited)

My question is where can I get these for my 99 Deville or even if I can? Any feedback is appreciated!

·
Registered
98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
7,345 Posts
Same seats, looks like those just fasten to or slide into seat back pockets, probably a custom shelf(or custom fit anyways)

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
"Fleetwood Limiteds" are just Devilles that were stretched by a coachbuilder. The seat back trays were optional on a car that isn't plentiful in the first place, so finding one won't be easy.

·
Registered
99 Deville(83k)
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Fleetwood Limiteds" are just Devilles that were stretched by a coachbuilder. The seat back trays were optional on a car that isn't plentiful in the first place, so finding one won't be easy.
Know of any aftermarket ones that are of good quality or somewhat similar?

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Not at all.

A good upholstery shop or coach builder will make you one. Nowhere near inexpensive though.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,070 Posts
assuming they still exist, you could try contacting Superior Coach or Accubuilt. Both made limo and hearse versions from Cadillacs. Also, on this forum get in touch with Ratmonster. He may have suggestions for you.

·
Registered
99 Deville(83k)
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I thought I'd give a small update. So I actually found a guy who was basically shelling out his 99 Fleetwood Limited(had a lot of mechanical issues) and he sold me a lot of things from it. In the end I got two tables, two footrests, and two rear wheel fender skirts. It was really just an amazing find.

Here's how it all looks(I dont have the fender skirts on because I need to get them repainted to match my car and find a way to mount them properly to my car).

The footrests in a regular Deville aren't very practical. I can see how having the extra 6 inches of rear leg room would help a lot. I keep them in my car mainly for looks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know - had hope he had an email address - hopefully there are other who can help me...
I've been looking for a table or two as well for my Fleetwood Limited. It sure isn't easy finding a set lol. Good luck to you and let me know if you find any extras lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts