Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
QUESTION, IS IT SO THAT THE STS V FOGS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE WITH A 2005 CTS?, PER mrplease, posting. Thanks
i got your pm sorry for the delay...

no mine aren't the sts-v fogs. i don't care for those. mine are the WW fog lenses & side markers. the WW fog lenses are REAL clear, while the sts-v fogs are real bumpy and gross looking in my opinion. take a look at my car domain page for a real close look at how clean the WW lenses look. i'll try to find a pic of an sts-v so you can compare.

you can buy the WW from here on cadillac forums from the member who makes them. his name is wildwhl you can get the instructions on how to purchase them under the thread Fog and Sidemarkers round two...

let me know if you need anything else...

·
Registered
821 Posts
heres pics of both the WW lenses & the sts-v lenses. you decide which one you like better.

if you plan to go with the sts-v's i have no idea on how they work and if they are or aren't a direct plug and play...

the first ones are WW & the second ones are sts-v

Attachments

·
Registered
'11 CADILLAC CTS
356 Posts
Anyone here in Northern VA had a chance to install WW Clear Fogs that want to help a sailor out? I'm not the true handy man and I'm honestly kind of scared in doing so. For godsakes i'm an operator type. lol

·
Registered
Cadillac cts
34 Posts
Your not the only one kcannie lol i need help too anyone in miami knows how to install ww lenses willing to pay

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Nice LED's there, mrplease.

I went with wider angled ones though:

That CTS looks familiar.. ;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
oooh i like those.

what do they look like when they're on? do you have your drls disabled or on?

i was gonna disable mine, but i decided to see if i liked them before i disabled them. and decided i liked the leds as drls...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts