Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to this forum, so just wanted to say hey. I own a 2004 3.6 L Cadillac CTS. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could refer me to a seller who has either the Clear or Smoked fog lights for driver & passenger side. I found the side markers on ebay a-okay. Also, my bumper got damaged and I was curious how hard it was to change out the regular cts front bumper and get a v-front bumper while I'm in the process of buying a new bumper. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
06 Cadillac CTS 3.6L [Sold :( ] 02 Mustang GT 5Spd
1,161 Posts
Hey, I'm new to this forum, so just wanted to say hey. I own a 2004 3.6 L Cadillac CTS. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could refer me to a seller who has either the Clear or Smoked fog lights for driver & passenger side. I found the side markers on ebay a-okay. Also, my bumper got damaged and I was curious how hard it was to change out the regular cts front bumper and get a v-front bumper while I'm in the process of buying a new bumper. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
:welcome: I might as well be the first to tell you that the clear fogs must be made :duck:. Theres a DIY thread, the search bar for the forums will become your BEST friend very quickly. As for the bumper its a pretty easy job, and you can find bumpers on ebay and in the cts-v forum for pretty cheap. annnddddd...WE WANT PICSS!!!! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2004 CTS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, alright thx I'll take the fog info. into consideration. Oh and as for the bumper, are there any brackets or additional parts you need to change out to make the v-bumper fit? I could probably search but didn't know if you knew offhand. Thx again

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hey, alright thx I'll take the fog info. into consideration. Oh and as for the bumper, are there any brackets or additional parts you need to change out to make the v-bumper fit? I could probably search but didn't know if you knew offhand. Thx again
No problem, and im not entirely sure on the mounting but i bet if you search the cadillacfaq site theres almost definitely a tutorial on it.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hmm good to know. i considered replacing my front bumper as well since its kinda messed up from rocks etc.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
44 Posts
I'm looking to set my cts apart from the others. its just a base 3.2...i thought about the V bumper swap too. i just checked ebay, and they are looking to be more like in the range of $500 shipped without the wire mesh. plus the cost of paint. is it really that expensive? or was i just not seeing a good price on ebay...

·
Registered
2007 CTS Thunder Gray
1,055 Posts
That bumper has been on eBay on and off for months. They haven't found some one to pay 500 yet, so that gives you an idea of how good of a price it is. If they listed it in the 300 range, it would sell today.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
44 Posts
were the ones you've seen complete with the wire mesh too? the one i saw was actually $450 and $75 shipping. and then i would need to paint it, not that it wouldnt be cool, but i would love to only just pay $300 shipped...are there any parts store online that sells them good?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts