Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 CTS with Nav, XM, and an IPOD interface. I don't listen to FM often but when I do I noticed that the Station Readout on the right side of the screen keeps changing. I've programmed certain stations in numerous times but they seem to change on their own. Also the other day when my wife used the car and it was on her user settings the metric readings were set. I know my wife didn't do it because she wouldn't know how to get into those settings.

Anybody else have these problems?:banghead: :cookoo:

·
Cadillac Technician
none
11,051 Posts
Not sure if this will help.

Condition/Concern:
When setting the presets with the navigation radio tuned to a RDS station, a customer may notice that on the preset tab located on the right hand side, it displays the RDS station information, such as station call letters or name, instead of the station frequency.

Recommendation/Instructions:
This is a normal characteristic of the navigation radio.
Not sure about the metric thing.

·
Registered
2005 CTS
214 Posts
I've noticed the same RDS thing with my radio as well. After a period of time (weeks? months? Wasn't paying close attention) it seems to have settled down. I just live with it.

Sounds like your wife's personalization settings are set to metric. This ought to be programmable, but you'll have to break out the manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts