Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!! For what you ask.... http://www.nasaproracing.com/hpde/index.html

I guarantee HPDE 1 slots will fill in a day or two max. Here is the registration page.... https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_event/show/?event_id=595

I been asking nice to get some V's out there. CSP3000 is the only one that ever showed up (Moroso). Now, I'm just gonna switch it up and say that all your mods aren't worth shit and I can outdrive you with my stocker.I hope that statement lights a fire under your asses. I CHALLENGE YOU. I should have a stealthV tune by then but thats it.

Thats it. You can lead a V to a track but you can't make her owner drive.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)
820 Posts
I am in V-Love and we are racing again!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
820 Posts
What day are you signed up for so i can sign up for the same day??? Oh and i know that Nikon will be down for it too...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What day are you signed up for so i can sign up for the same day??? Oh and i know that Nikon will be down for it too...:thumbsup:
I signed up for both days. I missed it last time because the HPDE 1 slots fill fast. I should hopefully move up to HPDE 2 this time. Your welcome to my place afterwards. Although I am 1/2 hour further south. I have extra beds too. There are hotels right near the track as well. Three of us would be sick. The paddock area is real nice. Race fuel on site. Get there early and get your own garage.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Ok I think I'm in....chris, what day are you going??
I am going on 9/1. This way we can have some fun afterwards being it's Saturday...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anybody paid and confirmed? Isn't 1badcad(or something like that) from FL.? He has 1200 H.P. in the driveway(V+Vette). I would like to see that monster out there. Or is it a straightline setup?
I can't wait to get on the track again.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Hey V-love what's the plans for Sat night on 9/1 after we race all day... if it is good "Drinking & Women" plans I might have to crash by you for the night...

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Now, I'm just gonna switch it up and say that all your mods aren't worth shit and I can outdrive you with my stocker.I hope that statement lights a fire under your asses. I CHALLENGE YOU. I should have a stealthV tune by then but thats it.

Thats it. You can lead a V to a track but you can't make her owner drive.
I'm lovin the Shit or get off the Pot tactic... Damn near made me miss my trip to Houston to go to Florida and accept your challenge.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I been asking nice to get some V's out there. CSP3000 is the only one that ever showed up ([COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]Moroso[/COLOR][/COLOR]). Now, I'm just gonna switch it up and say that all your mods aren't worth shit and I can outdrive you with my stocker.I hope that statement lights a fire under your asses. I CHALLENGE YOU. I should have a stealthV tune by then but thats it.
Lighten up Francis :highfive: Just kiddin'...

I love your passion! That's what the track needs!

You guys get to race in DE-1? No Instructional download sessions, track prep imagery and restricted passing? It's all good though as testing our cars to the limits are what they're made to do.

Jason Bondurant drifted the entire road course against advanced vette drivers following him and they could not make any ground on him. In fact he lapped many.

His weapon of choice? stock - CTS....NON V...

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey V-love what's the plans for Sat night on 9/1 after we race all day... if it is good "Drinking & Women" plans I might have to crash by you for the night...
No problem. We will be tired at end of day so I would think a good meal and some drinks and we may be shot. There are a few bars up there too. Realistically, I will have to wind down by 12 for day 2.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm lovin the Shit or get off the Pot tactic... Damn near made me miss my trip to Houston to go to Florida and accept your challenge.
And I like the way you would drive from Kansas to challenge. BALLS!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lighten up Francis :highfive: Just kiddin'...

I love your passion! That's what the track needs!

You guys get to race in DE-1? No Instructional download sessions, track prep imagery and restricted passing? It's all good though as testing our cars to the limits are what they're made to do.

Jason Bondurant drifted the entire road course against advanced vette drivers following him and they could not make any ground on him. In fact he lapped many.

His weapon of choice? stock - CTS....NON V...
No. Its restricted. You must get a point by to pass. However, You line up and go. Its easy to tell who is faster. If its real close, call it a draw untill I we can drive time trials. The clock doesn't lie. 1/2 in the classromm, 3 track sessions that last a while, parade laps w/passengers. There is a lot of driving.
Someday, I will get to Bondurant. And, of course, the restaurant. But how do you drift a front wheel drive?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts