Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
None
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The name says it all. I have two car seats to put in my 2014 CTS sedan so I'm looking for a neoprene (or something similar) custom fit seat cover for the rear bench seat. I can't seem to find one that is custom fit to the newer CTS, mostly I only see covers for the 1st generation CTS. So, if anyone knows of something, please post it. I also would like custom fit carpeted floor mats, I can only seem to find weathertech mats for the third generation CTS.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a set of Lloyd Ultimat Custom Mats from Auto Anything In ebony with CTS logo in silver stitching. They match my 2014 CTS perfectly and snap right into place.

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS Standard 2.0T
154 Posts
I'm also looking for a neoprene-type cover for the back seat for the same reason as you -- two car seats. We have one for our RDX and love it. I'd love to find something similar, but so far, I've had no luck.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Performance, AWD 3.6L
50 Posts
I was going to recommend Wet Okole covers because I have them for my 2004 Silverado pickup. They're pricey, but beautiful and look great 11 years later. But they only make them for the SRX and the Escalade. It's been tough to find accessories for the CTS, they're scarce.

Floor mats, I went with US made Weathertech, which are rubber, not plush carpet.

·
Registered
2014 Phantom Gray Metallic CTS VSport Premium
20 Posts
You might be able to find the floor mats on ebay, but I too bought some from auto anything and they fit perfect. I bought the clear plastic ones to protect the carpeted ones.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Luxury 3.6
36 Posts
For floor mats I have some from here. http://www.weathertech.com/ I know you said you have looked at those but here in the snowy midwest they are, in my opinion, a perfect choice to protect the car. They are local to me and the Floorliner style mats fit perfectly. I bought front and back floor mats for my 14 CTS. The showroom of Weathertech is like no other. Almost like a personal museum. There's a snack counter where you can get coffee and pastry's and it's free. It's a very interesting company also if you are interested in manufacturing. There are videos on youtube showing insight within the company.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts