Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
81 supporter
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive always wanted floor liner,s for my 03 deville but the company that makes them weathertech never made them for any year deville, i emailed them and asked why and this is there reply.
( if they made them would u guys buy them?)

Thank you for your interest in MacNeil Automotive. The reason why we do not have
liners available for that generation Deville is two-fold. We did not come out
with the liner product in general until roughly 2007, and second when we
released that product we only released for select products and there was not
enough demand to produce the product at that time for the Deville. The best I
can recommend to you is to fill out our Product Request Form which will let our
Production staff know that there is demand for liners for your vehicle, and
allow them to contact you if they are able to produce that product. I've
included a link for you to our Product Request Form. Feel free to contact us
with any further questions.

Thanks!

http://www.weathertech.com/service/product-request-form/

Nat Garofalo
MacNeil Automotive-WeatherTech
1 MacNeil Court
Bolingbrook, IL, 60440
800-441-6287

maybe if they get enough request forms then maybe they,ll make them for our caddys??

·
Registered
81 supporter
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Lloyd mats they make a plastic floor liner
they carry weathetech, and weathertech does not make them for any year devilles, weathertech said if they got enough request,s then they might make them

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
SGWORLDWIDE said:
Try Lloyd mats they make a plastic floor liner
They make a custom cut, FLAT floor liner. The WeatherTech liners are three dimensional, molded exactly to each footwell.

S

·
0 Posts
And Lloyd's stuff is good stuff have a friend who has there best mats for his corvette Z06 paid over $200 for them think there the "Lux" ones very nice and thick pile

·
Registered
2004 Deville DTS (traded), 2018 CTS-V
78 Posts
Cadillac has rubber floor mats as a factory accessory, they are pretty nice, they don't go up the sides or anything special but they are cut to the floorplan of the car and come in different colors to match your interior, the front ones say deville on the side

·
Registered
26,323 Posts
Well "floor liner" would suggest it lines the FLOOR. The term says nothing about weather or not it goes up around the edges.

In any case, a flat mat/liner is not what you're looking for.

·
Registered
81 supporter
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well "floor liner" would suggest it lines the FLOOR. The term says nothing about weather or not it goes up around the edges.

In any case, a flat mat/liner is not what the OP is looking for.
floor liners do go up around the edges, its more like a pan that catches every thing, the crap doesnt run off onto the carpet

·
Registered
26,323 Posts
I was using the term "floor liner" generically, not referring specifically to WeatherTechs three dimensional product.

In any case, the point of post #4 was that post #3's suggestion was not exactly what you're looking for. I think I got that point across using the terminology that I did.

S

·
0 Posts
Why would u want a liner for the car anyway? its a luxury car not a work SUV a full lenght rubber liner doubt looks good in any luxury car, i wanted the weather tech mats for the winter and still debate because it just looks out of place

·
Registered
26,323 Posts
They might look out of place, but they'll save your carpet from all the winter muck.

S

·
0 Posts
Then i would just get the weathertech ones as ive heard good things and have deep grooves

S

·
0 Posts
They do make them he wants ones that go over the middle hump as one piece on the base deville, and DHS, they only make the ones that would fit a car with a center console like my DTS as two separate mats, if he wants the one piece the Lloyds mats are the best as they do make a one piece that goes over the hump but it is a mat not a liner or molded around the floor like the OP wants best your going to find

·
Registered
26,323 Posts
He never said anything about the hump, and WeatherTech doesn't make their FloorLiners for the Deville at all. And the Lloyd mats don't go over the hump.

·
Registered
81 supporter
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They do make them he wants ones that go over the middle hump as one piece on the base deville, and DHS, they only make the ones that would fit a car with a center console like my DTS as two separate mats, if he wants the one piece the Lloyds mats are the best as they do make a one piece that goes over the hump but it is a mat not a liner or molded around the floor like the OP wants best your going to find
no that not what im looking for, im want individual liners / molded floor pans like these http://www.weathertech.com/product-...-digitalfit/?gclid=CITo8fqQu7UCFW3ZQgodHBUAtg
but they dont make them for devilles

1 - 19 of 19 Posts