Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well with all the searching for Stacy Peterson, which is close by...we have been helping with the search and recovery with the dive teams....NBC news should have a special with my dad in it tonight around 4:30 and Tomorrow morning on the Today show around 7-7:30 me and my dad will both be on there talking about the conditions :D

Shhhhhh dont tell anyone:sneaky:

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Well with all the searching for Stacy Peterson, which is close by...we have been helping with the search and recovery with the dive teams....NBC news should have a special with my dad in it tonight around 4:30 and Tomorrow morning on the Today show around 7-7:30 me and my dad will both be on there talking about the conditions :D

AHAHA I am gonna record that shit!

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
They are going to be on the today show tomorrow! Is he speakin greek here?

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Different Peterson, Rey. :D (These Peterson guys keep murdering their wives.)

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Youre going to post the video here, right?

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts
Nice! Where in IL are you guys?

I just bought a house in Downers Grove :D

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Damnit I forgot to watch it!! Woke up too late!

Wrestler you gotta post your TIVO vid!

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im in plainfield....STUPID NEWS....they wasted soooo much of our time yesterday to only use a 2 sec. clip of my dad talking.....BASTARDS!!!

Flip is still not famous........But one day I will buy you all brand new cadillacs :D

We are in Plainfield, not too far from Downers

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Im in plainfield....STUPID NEWS....they wasted soooo much of our time yesterday to only use a 2 sec. clip of my dad talking.....BASTARDS!!!

Flip is still not famous........But one day I will buy you all brand new cadillacs :D

We are in Plainfield, not too far from Downers
Damn that sucks! The news always does shit like that. Have some big long interview with you and then not use it or use a couple seconds of it.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts

I had the today show on this morning in my hotel room getting ready for a deposition and I heard them mentioning some diver dude by the name of Peterson (no relation), that's your pops? Didn't log on to cadi forums yesterday so I missed your announcement....

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
That was Him....no relation to the Peterson who killed the lady.....My name is spelled better Pedersen :D
LOL.... I was thinking it was the other perterson.... I was wondering, how in the hell are her body parts floating from SF Bay to wherever... My geography skills suck....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts