Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
07 Cadillac Escalade
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to replace my OEM 7" flip down monitor. To small. What's a good decent size everyone is running? And also what good brands to look out for? Thanks:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 CTS, 2007 ESV
263 Posts
Instead of flip down how about head rest anything bigger and you cannot see outside the rearview. One of my biggest pet peeves. Always yelling at my kids to close them.

·
Registered
CTS /CTS-V / XTS/ Vsport / Coupe
652 Posts
20" and use you rear view mirrors. Headrest for kids who can't agree on a movie and the 20" for xbox/ps3/wii/etc.. or movies too.

·
Registered
08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
1,854 Posts
Hemmissey said:
Going to replace my OEM 7" flip down monitor. To small. What's a good decent size everyone is running? And also what good brands to look out for? Thanks:thumbsup:
I would do a 10-15" anything bigger the kids in the second row will need glasses later lol

·
Registered
652 Posts
It's really not as big as it looks. Especillay when they are playing the Wii

·
Registered
07 Cadillac Escalade
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went to look at prices and they said the biggest is a 10"? Due to the sunroof?!. Never heard of this?. Thanks for the replies guys!

·
Registered
07 Cadillac Escalade
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I forgot, what are the good dependable brands out there? I've been on eBay and seen so much cheap flip downs :-|

·
Registered
652 Posts
use the side mirrors, like driving a cargo van or pulling a trailer. i"m usually looking at where i'm going and not where i've been :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts