Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ran into a late 80's 911 turbo last night at the "track"........ Good race, but the fleetwood was a bit victorious and this was from about 70 up to 120+ when he backed off... I was going to let him have the opportunity to take me on the top end, but I guess he could not do it. Got to talking to him and we did a race from a dead stop...put about 6 cars on the 911...... It was fun, nice guy, nice car and now a friend.... I did not BS him and told him what he was racing and got to taking to him about other cars too for about 30 mins.....

Now the Harley Davidson I ran into after the above, I did not give the truth and this guy deserved a kick in the head.... I was going about 65 back home and passed this ape hanging fool on this loud and raked excuse for a performance machine. I waved as I slowly passed him and he just stared at me... I guess he did not like the fact that he was not going the fastest.... He hits and I just pace him for a bit and then just run off on him without even downshifting.... At this point this guy would not give up and he got beat this way that way and the other slowing down to a near dead stop and just going when he felt like it, having the cad easily run him down and him just slamming on the brakes and locking his rear tire when he lost... This fool was too cool to have a front brake on his bike... He got so frustrated I guess he figured he would lose the fleetwood on a big curve, so he does a "ricer" fly by into the turn on the "track", just to have the fleetwood lock him, run him down, pass him, then double lane change from outside to the inside in front of him..... The cad can outhandle his poor set up bike better than it can outrun him and it was killing him in that.... I tried to talk to him like a person and he was a real jerk with finger shooting and a big mouth... These guys are my favorite targets at this point due to some of their attitudes, etc. This is not my debut with these guys.... Most bike people are real nice and we get to talking, but this guy was the bottom of the barrel....... So he got the old line from me.. "what the hell is wrong with that ape *-** bike...It cant even beat a 120HP car.. Get a real motorcyle or just dont race that pathetic thing you are on.. You could not beat a mini van" He of course was screaming how he was going to shoot me, foaming at the mouth, talking about my mother, this that and the other. I just told him to have a nice day and drove off...... Funny thing to come from a guy on a bike with two hands above his ape hanging head, telling me in my car, that obviously leaves him in the dust, that he was going to shoot me.... I guess he just did not realise that I have a handgun licence and carry... Good thing I dont have a temper like him as this type of biker might become extinct.... It was probably the booze talking from the sounds of it, but it was all harmless mouthing and I am still laughing today. Great HD role model!

This is so fun and I dont even try.. I just wish I would have built a car like this 20 years ago as there was not a production car built that could hang with it in those days... I cannot not get anyone to race one of my corvettes unless they know me or are a ricer, of which I dont race in a corvette, but this cadillac just must stir a level of aggervation that excedes no other and everyone just wants to try and leave it in the dust for whatever reason, possibly its the wheels, who knows....

[

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I know I wouldn't want to race your Caddy... although if I didn't know about it and saw it on the street somewhere I'd probably try.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts