Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a '98 Fleetwood Limited, from what I understand it doesn't have the Bose sound system(doesn't say bose on deck.)

Anywho, I decided to purchase a aftermarket head unit for my car I bought a installation kid and wiring harness aswell, I hooked the wiring harness up; no power.
So I came onto here looking for answers, and read alot of posts claiming different things.

Some say you have to keep the stock head unit, some say you have to run all new wirings, some peopkle are only saying I have to just tap into a powerwire somewhere else.

I'm looking for a definitive answer, and some help so I can get this thing moving.

How, step by step, do I install this CD player?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The main reasoning for wanting a aftermarket deck is because I wanted to intall subwoofers, I could still do it, however, would the cd changer hold up to immense vibration?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.