Registered
04 V Raven
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
Woah, wait a minute....thats the same pictures used in the maggie for sale on ebay also.......

·
Registered
E85 Powered - Maggie'd V
1,747 Posts
I'm assuming that he's trying to sell the car with the maggie but would sell the maggie individually too. I would hope he's not trying to sell both and screw someone over.

I want that maggie but i'm scared now :rofl:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
Man I'd like to flat black my V. I hate swirl marks.

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
be scarded .. it looks shady
Flat black color. Original color was black. No accidents, no stories.

Maggied @ 6psi. Your neighbors will hear it over the exhaust.

Lingenfelter heads.

Kooks headers w/cats.

Beefed up rear end.

Has all possible v options

Ebc reds.

Everything works as it should. Great daily driver.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
I'm not feelin' the flat black here. Pictures don't look good. It needs something. Maybe better lighting? :hmm:

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Platinum/Black, 1999 Corvette Coupe
153 Posts
Man I'd like to flat black my V. I hate swirl marks.
The owner of that car says that if you touch the flat black paint it leaves finger prints and smudges and the only way to get them off is to wash the car with soap and water....I think you'd have better luck with swirl marks than messing around with that flat black paint.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Platinum/Black, 1999 Corvette Coupe
153 Posts
I think that car looks terrible. It looks unfinished and doesn't really fit the "murdered out" theme.

·
Registered
27 Posts
So are you selling the maggie on the car or separately?
I have more then 1 maggie. The maggie on the flat black car is staying on the flat black car. It would not work with any ls2 or ls6 anyway. Its ported for the L92 heads. We are doing a build on another car and thats what the ebay maggie was. I may have another who is trading his maggie for labor on a engine deal we are doing. I will know tomm. If so i promised it to dub. So for now im out of maggies. If i get another i will heads up on here. Last time i made a post for a maggie no one really showed any intrest. You put it on ebay and everyone goes nuts...:thepan:

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
You either love it or hate it. Theres no middle ground with this car. :yup:
I'm in the latter category. :rolleyes:

... Last time i made a post for a maggie no one really showed any intrest. You put it on ebay and everyone goes nuts...:thepan:
That's exactly right. It's sort of like dangle in front of one guy and there's little interest ... dangle in front of a lot of guys and it's a feeding frenzy.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
I think it looks great!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, Black
2,165 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts