Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CTS-V , Supercharged C6 Z06
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car has a Trifecta tune. Corsa axle back, and a custom intake. Was hoping for an 11.7 at 120 but.... 11.9 at 119 will suffice for now until Trifecta sells me those downpipes that i am begging for.
IMG_20150401_221044.jpg

·
Registered
none
397 Posts
Very impressive. Glad we have a true enthusiast on the vsport board!
Those DP's should help a lot. Wish someone would just make a full turbo back system for us!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bringing it up on the converter to about 1800rpm and launching.

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
Freaking Awesome!!! Man makes me wanna buy trifecta tune tomorrow. And did you say catback exhaust? which one?

·
Registered
2017 Cadillac CTS V
48 Posts
Does the Corsa provide any gains? I saw that corsa youtube video and it sounds cool, wonder how much work it would be to get dual exhaust tips in that bumper instead of those chrome rings.

·
Registered
2014 cts Vsport
401 Posts
smooth0033 said:
Does the Corsa provide any gains? I saw that corsa youtube video and it sounds cool, wonder how much work it would be to get dual exhaust tips in that bumper instead of those chrome rings.
If you look on the Corsa website it shows an increase in exhaust flow by 20% but doesn't list any Hp or tq gains. So no it doesn't. If you start looking at other systems for other cars it will show hp and tq gain but nothing except showing exhaust flow gains for the Vsport.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Corsa has only flow tested the system vs. stock. They have not dynoed there test car. reason i say that is because they did not dyno my car when i was at there HQ.

·
Registered
2014 cts Vsport
401 Posts
You would think if they put a new product on the market they would dyno test it. I'm sure it picks up some hp and tq too bad they didn't dyno it to give potential buyers some #'s.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts