Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
04 3.6 cts, dvd nav, tints, lowered, 2 12" pioneer impp's, police strobe lights, 20" foose nitrous in black, HID's...... just to name a few

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
I like it, especially those rims and tires. V Grill is hot, always looks great on a CTS.

The vent visors and pillar chrome isn't my cup of tea, but everybody's car is a personal thing.

I'll give it a :thumbsup:

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
I like the look, but like everyone else- no love for those pillars and vents. You could get them off with a some heat and this stuff called goo-gone (it helps to remove adhesives).

What kind of tires you got, they look like nittos, but they seem like a very low profile.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they are toyo tires.... i will try the heat gun, i also need the woodgrain kit for the nav unit....since i changed from the stock radio it doesnt match the interior

·
Registered
356 Posts
Agree with the above mentioned. I really like the black on black rims with chrome lip and 3-pc look. That car is clean.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Brokenvtec said:
the car came with the pillars and vent shades, they are so damn sticky i cant take them off.....
Heat them up with the wife's hair dryer..really hot, as you pull at the edges. It will come off. Use Goo Gone for cleaning up the residue.:yup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts