Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Escalade AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2012 Escalade for the wife and the fact that it didn’t have Bluetooth was almost a deal-breaker. It has the factory stereo. What is your best recommendation to upgrade the system to state-of-the-art Bluetooth syncing?
not worried about navigation. My wife uses her cell for everything. Need to keep the back-up cam functional though. Another question about that: is there a camera upgrade available? Current resolution is pretty low.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Deville
456 Posts
Hit up Crutchfield.com. They'll have answers to all these questions. I love that place.

·
Administrator
2002 F55 STS, 2014 Explorer XLT, F-150s
75,860 Posts
GP, Welcome aboard !!!

In your spare time please read all the sticky threads (marked with a push pin) at the top of any threads page of any forum of interest. It's all timeless info and will get you way ahead of the learning curve.

Also, find either a real GM/Cadillac/Helm service manual set on eBay or subscribe the vehicle to a multi-year deal to the same service manuals online at www.alldatadiy.com - you'll need it at least twice a week.

·
Registered
09 Escalade ESV Platinum
810 Posts
I thought BT was standard in Escalade after 2009. Is there a way to spec it out with a non BT VCIM/ OnStar module? Is this a fleet or PPV truck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts