Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am the owner of a 2000 Ram Air Trans Am with all the bolt on mods and heads/cam, with street tires that runs low 12's naturally aspirated (itll be 11's next year). Living in Buffalo, I have to store it for the winter to keep it away from snow and corrosive salt. I always wanted a big Caddy with the cushy ride, not all the handling stuff that I have enough of. I just wanted something that looked pretty good and ran ok; afterall, its just my winter car. I found a 92 DeVille that was GORGEOUS, and had to have it. I didnt expect anything like this. It looks AMAZING; Maroon paint with the silver paint/chrome bottom and a Maroon cabriolet top!! This is the exact car Ive always wanted - rides so smooth it floats. Beautiful maroon leather seats that are as comfy as sofas. Like I said, I just wanted a Caddy that looked ok, but got so much more than I expected, so now Im in love with it. Its got 125K on it, but runs great, and I plan on keeping it nice! Happy to be on the board.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
RAMAIR57

Welcome to the forums :welcome: :welcome:
Glad to have you on.

I am a caddy guy but i seem to be more interested in your trans am. What else do you plan to do? What is your goal time?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts