Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 SDV, 06 DTS, 2010 STS, 18 CT6
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting some good seat time in the 18 Ct6, I got it gently used with about 24k on the clock. Overall I really like the car. It’s a true luxury sedan that was built for the highway. At highway speeds it’s quiet and responsive and very comfortable. I really was hoping to find a VSport but could not find one anywhere, probably over my budget anyway. The 3.6 is mostly up for the task and I have had zero problems in my STS with the same engine. There are a few issues I have, one is visibility. The B pillar really makes it difficult to see, you have to really be careful. There are two things that I will need to have checked while it’s still protected under warranty. 1-when I start car I get a message saying Service park assist. The other the is the CUE screen is already flaking out (shocker) it will look perfect than start jerking around. This is my first CUE experience but I know it’s not very well thought of. Anyway that’s my first thoughts on the car, I feel like Cadillac really took a big step forward in their competition with BMW and Mercedes.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts