Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
49 Posts
Here is a video from a local news station in Lansing, Michigan about the new 2004 Cadillac CTS. When you open the link, click on the 1st search item "Cadillac CTS Gets Facelife" which has a red film camera next to it, denoting it is a video.

http://www.wlns.com/Global/SearchResults.asp?qu=Cadillac+CTS

·
Registered
8 Posts
How come my dealer says I have to wait till September? What's going on here?? AAAhhh... I knew they were lying... hehe

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS
49 Posts
Tuan said:
How come my dealer says I have to wait till September? What's going on here?? AAAhhh... I knew they were lying... hehe
Obviously depending on where you live in the country, depends on how soon you'll see the 2004 CTS models showing up at your local dealers. I don't know if GM has a certain release schedule for vehicles, but I'm going to assume that the Lansing Cadillac dealership will receive the 2004 CTS before a dealership else where.

·
Registered
2014 Standard SrX grey/black 2006 GTO
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of the guys on edmunds.com just reported that he has seen 10 '04's on a dealer's lot.
Said that the 17" wheels looked very good.
He will give us a report after he goes back again.

:thumbsup:

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Yeah, I would say its possible or even probable that they told you that because they want to sell you the car TODAY

·
Registered
8 Posts
Brett said:
Yeah, I would say its possible or even probable that they told you that because they want to sell you the car TODAY
What I don't get now is that they said they have some 04' models comming in "within the week." So, why is that I would have to wait till September for an order to arrive? Isn't the typical time around 3-4 wks? September sure is a long wait from now....=(

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
6-8 weeks is the normal order to delivery time.
Remember, GM shuts down for a couple of weeks in July.

·
Registered
4 Posts
b4z said:

Chicagoland dealers have em in! I was negotiating a price for a 2003. The salesman was telling me to buy a 03 because the 04's wont be in for a couple of months. Then the porter brings my car around and says, ya these are nice...the 04's we just got in are ballsier!
Needless to say the negotiation starts again. :burn:

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: b4z

Tyler80 said:
are you reposting my posts? hehe
Yep.

Since you found the '04s see if you can find the '04 colors somewhere.
I am really interested in seeeing what the silver smoke looks like.
:worship:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Not for the CTS, they announced that do to high demand, the L-GR plant would not shut down at all.

·
Registered
8 Posts
04' no navi with stick.... how unfair is that?? What about all of us loyal stick drivers.....??? Minority or not...

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Northstar,

The article that I found and posted on edmund's states that
it will shut down for 1 of the 2 weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I wanted a quote from a few dealers that have 04's in stock. The salesmanagers say they can't sell them yet because they don't have the documentation on them. Sounds kinda silly but we shall see what they say on Monday. This was true a three chicagoland dealerships.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts