1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Cadillac CTS 3.6L VVT Silver Smoke
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tits

For anyone who is interested...

lemme know what you think, even if you're hatin.

oh and BTW, I know I have Chrome Pillars, no need to remind me... and I'm working on getting the clear sidemarkers from WW.

Attachments

·
Registered
Cadillac
55 Posts
Nice car, The side chrome things I don't care for, at least until you get some chrome rims. I like the sts fog laps especially. I wanna do that to mine.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
tits

For anyone who is interested...

lemme know what you think, even if you're hatin.

oh and BTW, I know I have Chrome Pillars, no need to remind me... and I'm working on getting the clear sidemarkers from WW.
you're the 2ed person that i can think of that has a sport grill and v bumper. whats next? and i looooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeee the pillars:D

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
The overall look is in the right direction. Get those mirrored-chrome pillars off and mount some 20" black rims with a polished lip and it'll be badass.

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS - white diamond on 22" tis 07's
821 Posts
nice. i especially like the color & the exaust.

need to loose the chrome pillars though. and most importantly you need to throw some rims on that bit*h...

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
front end looks beautiful & the corsa makes me wanna :drool:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sport grille and V bumper= the best setup of the CTS ever! I may have some 18's for sale soon, interested?
What do your 18's look like? (was hoping for 20"+, but if the 18's are nice and a nice price you never know)

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yo0 i like that spoiler where can i purchase it at and how much is it?
Lindsay Cadillac... Forum Vendor... talk to Luke Butler, he'll hook you up real nice.

Oh and thanks for everyone who commented on the car! Glad I got good responses. It's still a work in progress so I'll be posting more pics soon as I get more done. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts