Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 LEXUS LX, 17 Rav4, 15 Escalade ESV, 14 Mercedes, had Vette, 2Cadis, T-B & Chevy
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FINALLY TAKING MY CAR IN WED AM TO FIX THE COOLER AND INSTALL NEW CAMERA SW.
the cooler does not seem to cool anything. water bottles stay warm. luckily my wife like natural water and not cold water.
but I like it cold.
But platinum cooler is not cooling at all.

at home:
I have my fridge, mini fridge and wine cooler set to ~39.
the Escalade Platinum cooler was supposed to cool to 40 degrees F.

The dealer said my my vin number only the camera and display SW gets updated.

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
230 Posts
As I have stated numerous times, the cooler is worthless and only a selling point. I think when I first brought this up in a post zerdian1 suggested that I should put a block of ice in the cooler but that is not going to happen. Takes FOREVER to get just slightly cold. Our cooler is a hip storage box.
FINALLY TAKING MY CAR IN WED AM TO FIX THE COOLER AND INSTALL NEW CAMERA SW.
the cooler does not seem to cool anything. water bottles stay warm. luckily my wife like natural water and not cold water.
but I like it cold.
But platinum cooler is not cooling at all.

at home:
I have my fridge, mini fridge and wine cooler set to ~39.
the Escalade Platinum cooler was supposed to cool to 40 degrees F.

The dealer said my my vin number only the camera and display SW gets updated.

·
Registered
2009 escalade hybrid
3,744 Posts
If you want it to keep cool use aluminum cans. Plus, I thought it would cool continuously but instead it's timed cooling only.

12,776 Posts
I agree with GM, I was disappointed.
Hello all,

My sincerest apologies if you are experiencing concerns with the cooler and camera in your Escalade. Additionally, we certainly want you to feel that you are receiving the luxurious experience you deserve during your vehicle. I am more than happy to work with your dealership to provide an additional layer on this situation. Also, I am able to document these concerns, at the very least for review by our internal resources. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kindest Regards,

Brandon M.
Cadillac Customer Care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts