Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac ext 2002
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, i have finally managed to take some pictures.
Hope you all like the way it looks.
Feel free to give me any (negative and positive) feedback and/or suggestions for future mods.

Here a list of what i have done to my black beauty so far:

-borla catback double exhaust
-TIS 22" (STYLE NO.06 ) with 305/45/22 tyres (thanks God no rubing)
-chrome door handles and chrome mirror covers
-chrome grill
-magnaflow air intake (awesome sound!)
-LED Tail Lights

Attachments

·
Registered
Cadillac ext 2002
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would refer to it a a still "virgin Market" as far as tuning and service go. Checked out your lade, really niceeee!

·
Registered
Cadillac ext 2002
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, but just lots of expensive cars. here a nicely modified or classic car is a real "head turner"

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Nice. I like the rear tail-lights and grill a lot. :thumbsup:

Have you thought about adding front window deflectors, to match the rear windows? They make some really nice in-channel ones now too, versus tape on. I can't tell from the pics which style you have on the rear presently.

·
Registered
Cadillac ext 2002
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice. I like the rear tail-lights and grill a lot. :thumbsup:

Have you thought about adding front window deflectors, to match the rear windows? They make some really nice in-channel ones now too, versus tape on. I can't tell from the pics which style you have on the rear presently.
Thanks for you feedback.
havent thought about front deflectors yet, any idea where to get those online? its difficult to find dealers that ship to dubai tough.

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
I have had great luck with autoanything.com and automotive concepts.net.

Weathertech.com might be worth a look too.

Cannot tell you about overseas shipping though. PM me and I will give you a US number to call for each.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts