Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1992 Sedan Deville
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whatcha think?

Too bad shes at the dealer yet again. Hopefully just an alignment.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Wow! That white works soo well on these Eldorados.

·
Registered
2004 Escalade, 07 Road King, 08 Challenger SRT8
712 Posts
I like....I have no problem with the simcon top....

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1992 Sedan Deville
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for all the nice comments. My dream caddy for the longest time was a 1979 phaeton coupe (as driven by ray liotta at the end of goodfellas) and ever since then i have been a big fan of the sim conv top. I always wondered what my year eldorado would look like if i put the firemist brown orange paint and the dark brown top from that goodfellas caddy.

"Im a punkrocker, yes , I am"

Daveman

Hope to post some pics of my SLS and Deville soon.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Thanks guys for all the nice comments. My dream caddy for the longest time was a 1979 phaeton coupe (as driven by ray liotta at the end of goodfellas) and ever since then i have been a big fan of the sim conv top.

You need to meet Benzilla. He's got that exact car.

·
Registered
1997 SLS
550 Posts
I always liked the diamond white too. Funny, your ETC (2001) has the exact wheels that my 97 SLS has. I rarely see them. Don't let anyone steal your center hubs - there $150 a pop to replace...if you can find them (I can't tell from the pics if you have factory locks). The interiors are similar too...more wood grain touches than the SLS. I just made a discovery...the felted compartment of the center console just lifts out on mine. It never came with light but I can see where one would connect. I may put one in there as I miss that feature. Almost all my GM cars with consoles had lights until this one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts