Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1984 Coupe Deville, 1991 Brougham d'elegance, 1996 Deville
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics I took of my new bumper, thanks to MyFavorite Brougham, and Wire Wheels thanks to JayOldSchool and 1990Brougham. I even got the corrext 1.3 inch white walls to go with the tires from online tire deals.com I loved the service I got and the shipping was fast.

·
Registered
1988 Superior Hearse, 1990 Sedan deVille, 2001 ESC
40 Posts
That is one good looking coupe! :cool2:

Are those the Broadway Classic/Shadow or Dimension IV tires?

·
Registered
1984 Coupe Deville, 1991 Brougham d'elegance, 1996 Deville
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Broadway Shadow(Formaly Classic) P215/75/R15, and the center caps are aftermarket. Hard to find decent used ones, one of the few things i will get on aftermarket parts.

·
Registered
Past: 95 Fleetwood, 91 Brougham. Now: 92 Lexus SC300
5,418 Posts
Broadway Shadow(Formaly Classic) P215/75/R15, and the center caps are aftermarket. Hard to find decent used ones, one of the few things i will get on aftermarket parts.
How do those tires ride on the highway(60-80mph)? I have some wire wheels as well and I'm looking for new tires. I had broadway classics on a Buick Regal I owned about 8 years ago, I personally thought they were junk and had a nice vibration on the highway.

·
Registered
1988 Fleetwood Brougham
72 Posts
The car looks great! I would love some wires for mine.... maybe this summer if I have some extra $$$ It makes a huge difference. Picked mine up from storage on Sat. Besides the battery needing to be replaced (it was 4 years old) It ran great on the 35 mile drive back to the house. Cant wait to get it cleaned up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts