Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0 MT
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - after much debate, I finally purchased a new 2014, 2.0T MT Standard on Friday ; )

This forum has been a great help - thanks to all! Believe it or not, the hill assist feature was one reason that put me off (I still am determined to disable it), amongst the 2.0T piston issues of course...

Anyway - I love it so far! It's snowing today, so now the car is filthy!

Question: the area under the trunk just has an empty square space which looks like something belongs there - is that for the compressor kit that doesn't come with RFT equipped models?

Thanks Again,

Anthony

·
Registered
2013 3.6 RWD Premium - 2006 BMW Z4M
1,402 Posts
Congratulations on the new purchase.

My BMW has hill assist and can't see why rolling backwards on hills would improve things but good luck.

Here's some information on the tray - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-ats-performance-forum/622130-2015-ats-coupe-2-0-performance-3.html#post13851986

Not sure why they couldn't have had (1) tray for all cars since they didn't put anything in it. I bought the compressor kit and different tray when I put my Winter tires, non RFT's on for the Winter. Threw the original tray away.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Congratulations that sounds beautiful !! I'm waiting for my ATS coupe as well ..should be here by the end of April can't wait ?

C

·
0 Posts
Only thing that should be in there is the Tow hook eyelet on the side.
To me it appears they sized the empty space for the optional highway saftey kit.

Congrat's on the ATS.

·
Registered
2014 ATS 2.0 MT
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!! BTW it's Radiant Silver .....

----------

Thanks! The tow hook is there!

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2.0
14 Posts
Hi congrats on purchase. I got my ats 2.0 performance with manual two months ago just before year end. How did you do on price?
I got mine with a sticker of 46.6k for just over 36k. I keep wondering had i waited if i would have saved even more. My monthly is 536 for a 4 year smart buy. Option to keep thru 75 mos and own it. Interest over life is paltry at like 1.4%.

·
Registered
'14 ATS Premium with 3 pedals | Past: '13 ATS Performance & '99 Seville STS
5,847 Posts
^
Sorry for out of topic question, but what is smart buy program? And who financed you with this program?
I have leased mine, and I am happy that I didn't financed the car. After 20 months of ownership, the current retail value of my ATS is almost the same as the residue value at the end of 39 month lease! I will be returning back this car at the end of lease!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts