Cadillac Owners Forum banner

FINALLY - I have a V AGAIN!

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  mmayzak 
#1 ·
Hello All I am back in the family! I picked up that 2007 V for sale up in Loveland, CO this week... well it was delivered.

2 things...

1. How do I get the color matched bumper plugs? SO I can pull this front plate thing.

2. This one has the FE4 suspension, "Suspension system special ride & handling"... Is the magnetic ride?

Thanks in advance ya'll.

Mike in Oklahoma

#2 ·
Mike - None of the 1st gen CTS-Vs had MRC - that didn't come about until the 2nd gen cars. On the 1st gens, the FE4 is the stock V suspension, and then the upgrade was the FG2.

As for the bumper plugs, I thought people just used the generic "Christmas tree" push pins from the HELP! section at the auto parts place, then painted them with a touch-up pen. Fortunately nobody ever drilled my front bumper for a plate so I've never had to worry about that!

#4 ·
Thanks... the previous owner has a full size spare (on a full size wheel) but not jack/tools (which I found on ebay). I did order some bumper pins and touch up paint to remove that front plate thing.

So fun fact, there were like only 102 of my color combination made (silver, black interior)… I do miss my '06 Infrared/cashmere... but this will do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.