Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my Kooks Headers from Luke tomorrow.

Waiting a bit for the install but I wanted to get them before he sold his last set. I'm kinda excited about getting them put in. Trying to decide if I should do them myself or just have Lindsay do them and have them install one of Rick's tunes while they're in there.

They have to install a tune for me no matter what.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Sweeeeeeet.

The Kooks doubled the number of comments I get on my car, not to mention heads swiveling. You're in for a treat. :D

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seeing as i RARELY get comments on my car this should be interesting... lol

the part i'm looking forward to, kinda, is waking up the roommates when i leave and letting the neighbors know i'm home

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the Get. :)

Do you have any baseline dyno numbers on the car to see some before and afters ?
I'm going to a dyno day with a friend of mine sometime soon... so hopefully it will be before i get the itch to install those shiny new Longtubes that will be sitting in my living room!

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
I'm going to a dyno day with a friend of mine sometime soon... so hopefully it will be before i get the itch to install those shiny new Longtubes that will be sitting in my living room!
Cool, you should try and get some baseline numbers on the car before doing any real performance mods to see how they are affecting it, good or bad. :)

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh i know... its a timing thing... i'm not going to put off the install for MONTHS just to make a dyno day ... but i'll do my damnedest to get scarlett on a dyno before and after

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
You're going to love them! I have people staring all the time, especially at stop lights..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah ... its your fault i got them ... now with the idea of a cam in my head your YOUTUBE postings arent helping anything

THANKS A FREAKIN' BUNCH!!!

:p

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
The first time you hear your V start up with the Kooks you WILL fall in love all over again. To this day I love the sound at start up and listening to it idle. Not to mention WOT! I can't wait to hear what it sound like when the weather cools.
Enjoy the headers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts