Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Maggie CTS-V (Sold) 2005 Raven #3
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long trip to PA I finally got the Maggie home. Me and my brother left Scranton PA at around 9:15pm Tuesday night. After along road trip with rain all the way till Chicago. We pulled in to Minneapolis, MN about 4pm yesterday. It's good to be home and have the new maggie parked out front. The maggie rocks anybody that gets a chance to drive one you will love it.:lildevil: Thought I would share some pics.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
Congrats. Now its time for a dyno sheet :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I thought the hose routing was messy as well. I am going to work on that and put some frc's on it. Gunna get it dyno at the end of the month or early May.

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
i want a maggie :(

congrats man thats awesome!

·
Registered
cts-v
2,741 Posts
so you just bought a v that had a maggie already? congrats.

but yeah all those hoses would make me think twice when opening my hood, is that how it normally looks with a maggie?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,008 Posts
Your new car looks great!

Yup, once you've driven a maggied V, you're hooked ... you'll want one from then on. :highfive:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
I just pulled the trigger on a maggie w/meth spray. I feel like so good. Can't wait to get her on.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
First thing is to take the fuel crossover and run it under the front of the maggie.
Wow looks amazing:drool:

For those runnin maggie, would going to a 90mm TB be helpful? The one on mine is stock, I was wondering if I could put a 90mm on and get some more HP?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,008 Posts
StealthV (Rick) told me personally that I could get more out of my car with a 90 mm TB if that's any help. I haven't done it, because I'd need to do some other upgrades to get it to work.

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
No, if you take some time it can be done neatly.

First thing is to take the fuel crossover and run it under the front of the maggie.
I tried that on mine and never could find a good combination of fit and finish I wanted with the line the magnacharger gives you. I think I will pick up some -6 braided hose and som 45* hose ends with straight nipples coming out of the rail. I just dont like the 90's that come with it from magnacharger.

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
heavymetals said:
That is almost disgustingly clean. Almost like its fake.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,455 Posts
Ok - help me. How hard is it to re-route the fuel line underneath instead of over the top? Cowan said when he turned the connection to the fuel rail to move the line out of the way it started leaking. If you have to turn one side counter-clockwise to rotate the line down, how do you keep the connection tight?

I have operation clean up the engine bay starting in a few weeks and that is one of my goals.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts