Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
"94 sdn deville R.I.P." 91 sedan deville 1978 eldorado
74 Posts
:jawdrop: omg she's beautiful i love it! wut it have under the hood the 4.1 or the 350??
p.s i really enjoyed the teal p.o.s. in the background sporting the chrome rims :rofl:

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey no offense at all. That my neighbors tercel and it is a P.O.S. Its always parked there.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
You mean that green Toyota? I didn't even see it. I was looking at the Brougham! It's nice and shiny. And nice rims too:) I have to show you some pictures of mine sometime!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Where did you finally find the factory wire wheels ? Do you know what width they are ? I wonder how close the Dayton wire wheels come to the factory wires ?

Real shaarp - thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1987 Brougham 1978 Seville
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ralphb said:
Where did you finally find the factory wire wheels ? Do you know what width they are ? I wonder how close the Dayton wire wheels come to the factory wires ?

Real shaarp - thanks for sharing.
I found them on e-bay. They are off of a 90 Brougham. I know that they are 15 inch wheel but i am not sure of the width. I believe that the daytons usually have more spokes. I did find out you can still get them through the Caddy dealers but they are around $450.00 per wheel and that dosen't include the center cap which apparently you can no longer get :crying: I have seen some other sets on ebay so my advice is just keep looking on there. They aren't cheap but they will be alot less then through the dealer Thanks for the nice comment

·
Registered
81 Coupe DeVille 4/6/8
230 Posts
Nice Lac man! I do like the wheels.

And are those Neeper Sincros(sp) on that Toy? I always wanted to put those on my moms Lumina MPV van.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts