Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Now tell me, why would you ever want to sell that automobile!!!!

Tinting would look good, also...... I have been thinking of doing that to the Q, on my second round of improvements!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea it would look good on the Q, tint really makes a car look a whole lot better. I am going to keep the car, I just get in these modes where I always want something new.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
But..... You have a very rare car (the pre-92 ETCs are hard to come by), and getting rid of it to eventually be trashed, and then junked would be a waste...... besides, you can save up money, and then get another car, and keep this one!!! You might as well keep it till it dies, since the resale would be less than its value to you!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea your right. I got two years left in high school so it should last me through that, then I'll get something new.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
If you dont wanna spend the money (ie you're going to get rid of your car within the next few years), i would suggest going to walmart and getting the cling type...... You just cut it out and stick it on..... Maybe 2 rolls @ $15 a piece, and you have tintage!!! If you do it right, it looks as good as professional tint!!!

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
303 Posts
Car looks awesome dude!!! :worship:
Don't ever sell it!!

Beware of some of those DIY tint films as they turn purple after a while.

Here's your car tinted:

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts