Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally received some info. on my CTS-V, car produced on 6/12. Anyone have an estimate on how long untill factory ships?

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
Well I finally received some info. on my CTS-V, car produced on 6/12. Anyone have an estimate on how long untill factory ships?

As i found out and some others, it does depend on which dealership ordered the V2
Also, on your options.....

·
Registered
09 CTS-V, Radiant silver, Loaded, Auto
455 Posts
Being as though mine is scheduled to be built the week of 7/13, I hope to get some answers too. Hopefully those guys at LGR went back to work.

Who did you order from? I ordered from Michael Cadillac in Fresno. 2.5 hour drive but they had the allocation to place my order AND honor GMS!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Got mine from a dealership 2500 miles away, the saleman for Superior Cadillac is well known on this forum, a No BS sale and quick, fast, friendly, and I wish they could relocate here.... they have mucho allocations...

The savings were still so great that after all the expenses, I still save way more than buying anyplace around here, plus a great drive back that I wstil love, makes me want to do it again, but Scott never gave me that BOGO.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Superior would have been my second choice - I didn't feel like dealing with CA DMV smog BS and flying out there.

·
Registered
867 Posts
You have no problems with CA smog or CA DMV and you can have the car shipped pretty cheap considering the bucks you save over the local guy screwing you till you bleed, the local dealership loves you when you " let " them service your vehicle.
Remember the customer satisfaction forms they are the equalizer,... a good dealership want great reports to GM

The dealers I mention have been doing this for a long time and many vehicles to all states, the provide the exact paper work for everything, but you can buy local and pay as you wish, I will never buy local when a dealership shaves off enough to make it a great deal....

Your mileage may vary

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No question Scott is the man, wish I would have ordered from him. Oh well all I can do now is wait, car was ordered from a non CA dealer (I am in CA) and was built on 6/12/09.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hmm, I'm getting mine @ GMS price (yep, I qualify), I don't have to pay for extra shipping (im saving over 8K), nor do I have to go to the DMV for 5 years.

Thundergray, let me know how long yours takes to get to you. I'm anticipating 4-6 weeks from production date.

Vperl, how much did you get yours for?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I just found my car should be shipped to my dealer in a week, ordered went in on 6/21/09.
Cannot speak for others but that is fast you ordered the V2 next week and get it next week.....

Damn hats off to your dealership, who were they ?

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
28 Posts
Caddyscat,
Sounds like you have ordered a vehicle similar to mine. I have Thunder Gray loaded with everything except engine block heater (recaro's, ultra, etc). My sticker was $70,540 and the GMS printout was $63,551. Kind of sucks that the price went up since I originally ordered in December and the 2k rebate vanished, but was just curious on you pricing. How did you save over 8K?

Thanks,

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry my mistake; Order in on 5/21 and produced on 6/12, delivery looks like 6/29 - 7/3/09. My price was quoted at "invoice", without my paperwork it was around $5,000 below sticker.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Sorry my mistake; Order in on 5/21 and produced on 6/12, delivery looks like 6/29 - 7/3/09. My price was quoted at "invoice", without my paperwork it was around $5,000 below sticker.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What dealership and where did you do the deed

·
Registered
455 Posts
Well, looks like my order got pulled from the bank and has been cancelled. Dealer notified me of this. Damnit! He said he could order me a '10 but hasn't got an idea when it would even get in. Might settle for a silver auto or thunder gray manual.

GM, why did you do this? Mine was marked as sold.

I even ordered mine before Chukk. Dude, you gotta tell me where you got yours.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
28 Posts
Well, looks like my order got pulled from the bank and has been cancelled. Dealer notified me of this. Damnit! He said he could order me a '10 but hasn't got an idea when it would even get in. Might settle for a silver auto or thunder gray manual.

GM, why did you do this? Mine was marked as sold.

I even ordered mine before Chukk. Dude, you gotta tell me where you got yours.[/QUOTE

I originally ordered local in NC back in Dec. As it was taking forever, I had thought that Scott could get one sooner, so I tried that avenue. Unfortunately, that was when the plant started shutting down and my order with Scott kept getting pushed back further and further. Finally, my original local order showed up so I took delivery here. Good luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts