Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.......of course its still installed in the POS '70 Deville I drug home today...amn, this car was sitting in the backyard under many trees, no windows for 11 yrs....rough isnt even the right word for this....anyway, its got the 10:1, 472, 375hp/525lbs and a th400......and I paid $250.00 for it...and the rat that live on the air cleaner...gotta get a new engine hoist as mine is shot and yank this out and do something with this car.....I hate to scrap it, although like I said, its trashed, but its got some nice trim on it still and since Im only after the longblock and tranny, lots of engine related stuff I wont use....although this isnt a "for sale" ad, but if anyone in the Dallas area needs some Free stuff, let me know, 'cause when I do get the motor out, it is going by-by, somehow, someway, so if you need some of this stuff, price is right, would like to help a brother out.

K

·
0 Posts
How long did it take you to find this little gem? I’ve been looking around for about a month for donor.

·
Registered
1980 FBC
3,139 Posts
I'd love to have something like this on the road when I drive in New York City. Probably push a cab right off to the side pretty easy. :rant2:

·
Registered
Cadillac
6 Posts
.......of course its still installed in the POS '70 Deville I drug home today...amn, this car was sitting in the backyard under many trees, no windows for 11 yrs....rough isnt even the right word for this....anyway, its got the 10:1, 472, 375hp/525lbs and a th400......and I paid $250.00 for it...and the rat that live on the air cleaner...gotta get a new engine hoist as mine is shot and yank this out and do something with this car.....I hate to scrap it, although like I said, its trashed, but its got some nice trim on it still and since Im only after the longblock and tranny, lots of engine related stuff I wont use....although this isnt a "for sale" ad, but if anyone in the Dallas area needs some Free stuff, let me know, 'cause when I do get the motor out, it is going by-by, somehow, someway, so if you need some of this stuff, price is right, would like to help a brother out.

Hey tbucket, I need the emblem on front driver side fender that goes right on the crease, also need the coupe de ville scripts that go on both rear fenders, and the cadillac script that goes on the trunk. Let me know for the price on all these items, and shipping cost to Visalia, California 93277.:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts