Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Catera 2000 & Catera 2001
422 Posts
Love your Kona seats. I got 16 black interior, Lux and Sport packages, grey as yours. Initially I wanted white pearl with Kona's but I was sold on sport package.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
13,458 Posts
Very nice, Kinghappy (y)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love your Kona seats. I got 16 black interior, Lux and Sport packages, grey as yours. Initially I wanted white pearl with Kona's but I was sold on sport package.

What is the Lux package on a 2016? Haven't heard of it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looks like there are only full leather seats is extra option for 16, besides brakes and top speed for sport package.

·
Registered
2016 ELR
202 Posts
Looks like there are only full leather seats is extra option for 16, besides brakes and top speed for sport package.
Luxury package is included for 2016 - was optional for 2014. Glove box media player, adaptive cruise, and sport package are the only options for 2016 - besides the interior / exterior.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Luxury package is included for 2016 - was optional for 2014. Glove box media player, adaptive cruise, and sport package are the only options for 2016 - besides the interior / exterior.
Glove box media player, you mean wiring for media player to connect the phone, and stuff like Car Play? So anyone with Lux package has Adaptive Cruise, or it's still extra option you could add to any trim?

·
Registered
2016 ELR
202 Posts
Glove box media player, you mean wiring for media player to connect the phone, and stuff like Car Play?
Carplay and Android Auto are supported standard by the CUE system - that's different. The media disc player allows you to play CD and MP3 discs, via a player in the glovebox. That is an optional factory accessory due to the different wiring needed to support it (can't add easily after the fact). Not a very useful accessory, since the car can play music and media files from a USB stick or other connected means.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Carplay and Android Auto are supported standard by the CUE system - that's different. The media disc player allows you to play CD and MP3 discs, via a player in the glovebox. That is an optional factory accessory due to the different wiring needed to support it (can't add easily after the fact). Not a very useful accessory, since the car can play music and media files from a USB stick or other connected means.
Oh I see. No, mine definitely is missing it. I guess I don't have lux package then

·
Registered
2016 ELR
202 Posts
The Lux package has nothing to do with the disc player. All 2016's have the Lux package. For 2014 it was added cost - though most had it. The media disc player is a separate and unrelated option for 2014/2016.

·
Registered
2014 CTS Coupe 3.6 RWD Perfomance Pkg, TriCoat White Diamond
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts