Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Congratulations. Your V is almost identical to mine-same year, same color, and same mileage (13,825).

·
Registered
Cadillac
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Back in the day when I bought my Camaro SS I got the mod bug. I probubly spent 15 to 20K on mods. Basically every extra time I had. In the end it was faster than most but lost alot of the creature comforts and basically it's street car enjoyment. It became a chore to drive on the street and always had little things that needed to be tweaked on it.

I have a new motto. (well new for me.)
"Dont race your street car and dont street your race car."

When I get back into drag racing I will be buying an old car or already done race car and a trailer. I love the refinement of this car and want it to stay that way.

My mod list = window tint.
Thanks for the compliments peeps.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Back in the day when I bought my Camaro SS I got the mod bug. I probubly spent 15 to 20K on mods. Basically every extra time I had. In the end it was faster than most but lost alot of the creature comforts and basically it's street car enjoyment. It became a chore to drive on the street and always had little things that needed to be tweaked on it.

I have a new motto. (well new for me.)
"Dont race your street car and dont street your race car."

When I get back into drag racing I will be buying an old car or already done race car and a trailer. I love the refinement of this car and want it to stay that way.

My mod list = window tint.
Thanks for the compliments peeps.

Good luck with it.:thumbsup:

But you will want to do the basics. cat back, shifter and intake. Then the mod bug will bite. It always does.:highfive:

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,076 Posts
Yeah, that's what we all said during our first week of ownership...
:yeah:

What OP said=
:lies:
Enjoy your new unmodded car, untill, you want to just tewak it a bit :thumbsup:.

-Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts