Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Finally got my 24" Giovanna Caracas and 2-3 Drop

7950 Views 48 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  alex dubai
Well I finally broke down and dropped the money to get some new rims for the lade. I ended up going with 24" Giovanna Caracas with the solid black caps. I also got a Mcgaughys 2-3 deluxe drop installed. What do you guys think?

and on this one, I switched the DTR and blinker. I thought it looked pretty sweet and i'd never seen anyone else do it.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Looks very nice, just can not say if I like the wheels better with or without the covers on them, but either way looks great. :)
I think the caracas look best chrome. The black covers look sporty and the chrome is pimpin!! Thats the good thing about those rims. Some people even think I have two sets.
Yeah thats one thing that really sold me on the Caracas. Some days ill drive it without the caps and others ill drive it with the caps. either way I really like them.
Try one side of the truck black the other chrome.
I'm diggin the liscense plate. Once a brother, always a brother...the ride's nice, too!
Sick nasty, those are my favorite rims and I love how you have blacked everything out, it looks great. Who did your taillights they look really nice and really dark?
Thanks guys. Yeah I figured since im a very active member of my fraternity when it comes to rushing guys and attracting new members that id have a license plate made that would match my truck and represent my fraternity. As for the tail lights, I knew a guy that knew a guy that owned a body shop and he sprayed my taillights for a $50. Even as dark as they are, they still light up very well even during the day.
We need to find a better wrench for removal of the caps, no?
I had a freind do a special key tool to take the bolt screws off easilly, cause I couldn't find a 10 teeth tool to do that. and it works good now .
Giovanna actually screwed up and sent the wrong screws for my caps(they sent me more of the same size screws that I took off the rims). But the tool they sent me was pretty nice, it was a nice t-handle wrench. So I had to end up going to a hardware store to screws to make them work for the toime being. This happen to anyone else?
Giovanna actually screwed up and sent the wrong screws for my caps(they sent me more of the same size screws that I took off the rims). But the tool they sent me was pretty nice, it was a nice t-handle wrench. So I had to end up going to a hardware store to screws to make them work for the toime being. This happen to anyone else?
From what I've heard just on these forums, Giovanna has been making a lot of these kind of mistakes.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.