Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Escalade Blk Raven on 24" Giovanna Caracas
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally broke down and dropped the money to get some new rims for the lade. I ended up going with 24" Giovanna Caracas with the solid black caps. I also got a Mcgaughys 2-3 deluxe drop installed. What do you guys think?

and on this one, I switched the DTR and blinker. I thought it looked pretty sweet and i'd never seen anyone else do it.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Looks very nice, just can not say if I like the wheels better with or without the covers on them, but either way looks great. :)

·
Registered
Cadillac
139 Posts
I think the caracas look best chrome. The black covers look sporty and the chrome is pimpin!! Thats the good thing about those rims. Some people even think I have two sets.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah thats one thing that really sold me on the Caracas. Some days ill drive it without the caps and others ill drive it with the caps. either way I really like them.

·
Registered
Cadillac
30 Posts
Sick nasty, those are my favorite rims and I love how you have blacked everything out, it looks great. Who did your taillights they look really nice and really dark?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Yeah I figured since im a very active member of my fraternity when it comes to rushing guys and attracting new members that id have a license plate made that would match my truck and represent my fraternity. As for the tail lights, I knew a guy that knew a guy that owned a body shop and he sprayed my taillights for a $50. Even as dark as they are, they still light up very well even during the day.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade
458 Posts
I had a freind do a special key tool to take the bolt screws off easilly, cause I couldn't find a 10 teeth tool to do that. and it works good now .

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Giovanna actually screwed up and sent the wrong screws for my caps(they sent me more of the same size screws that I took off the rims). But the tool they sent me was pretty nice, it was a nice t-handle wrench. So I had to end up going to a hardware store to screws to make them work for the toime being. This happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
Giovanna actually screwed up and sent the wrong screws for my caps(they sent me more of the same size screws that I took off the rims). But the tool they sent me was pretty nice, it was a nice t-handle wrench. So I had to end up going to a hardware store to screws to make them work for the toime being. This happen to anyone else?
From what I've heard just on these forums, Giovanna has been making a lot of these kind of mistakes.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts