Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After what felt like an eternity to get my wheels, I finally received them and couldn't be happier with the fit, finish, and look of the wheels. Scott from Forged Distributing really stepped it up in the end to make up for someone else's screw up along the way.

20 x 9 245 35 20; 20 x 10.5 295 30 20

The centers are brushed and clear coated, and the outer rim is chrome.

So, without further adieu.....

·
Registered
Formerly 09 CTS-V, Red; now 16 CTS-V, Red
304 Posts
They look sharp and go well with the silver V.

Getting rid of the GM chiclets on the sides improves the looks, too.

·
Premium Member
2009 CTS-V Black/Black, manual
1,371 Posts
Looks great muscles! And, I'll bet those wheels are a lot easier to keep clean ... :yup:

Rob

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V, 2008 Escalade ESV Platinum
32 Posts
Gorgeous....the prettiest wheels I've seen in some time on any car. Are they manufactured by Forged Distributing? Do you mind if I ask the name of the wheel model, and/or purchasing contact info? AD

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gorgeous....the prettiest wheels I've seen in some time on any car. Are they manufactured by Forged Distributing? Do you mind if I ask the name of the wheel model, and/or purchasing contact info? AD
These are from the new System Forged line of wheels they just came out with this year. These are the SF-6 model.
I will PM you the contact info because I'm not sure of the forum rules for posting contact info for a company that isn't a supporting vendor.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
557 Posts
Sick @$$ BEAST!!!! if I say so myself :D

·
Registered
09 CTS-V
365 Posts
Very very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dude...You have really good taste!
Very very nice.
How are those Eibachs?
They're not squeeking like hell???
Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I'm pleased with the results myself.
As for my springs, the fronts used to squeak, but I had them installed with the ends of the springs pointing the wrong direction. I had to re-do the front springs. You need to make sure the "Eibach" label on the springs is facing outward towards the wheel. If not, squeek city when you are going slow. The instructions even say to make sure you remember the stock spring direction and install these the same or squeeking may occur.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As for the offset, I'm not certain. I let the manufacturer handle all that. They told me to trust them and I did and it all worked out. Again props to Scott and Alain at Forged Distributing (formerly 360 Forged) for turning out some great wheels.
These wheels required no mods to the fenders and there is no rubbing. The rears are 10.5 inches and it has a 3 inch lip.

Thanks,
Mark

1 - 20 of 39 Posts