Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Finally got my 2014 xts vsport Loving it also.

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  randy1911 
#1 ·
I been on this forum a year mostly inquiring about the xts 4 when someone on here told me to wait it out a few months add a few thousand and get a vsport well i did and I picked it up yesterday. I had to drive 4 hours to get it but i did and i love it. white diamond vsport. These are pics taken at the dealer. Thanks to all the members that gave me some insight and help. Everyone says im too young to like this car (36) but to me it seems this is not your grandfathers cadillac The suspension is like my 300S and it drives alot better than the regular xts4. The regular xts4 seems more FWD basis even tho its AWD it seems the vsport is AWD all the time not a FWD/AWD basis vehicle it could be in my mind but I like it but its only been one day.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks everyone, No they did not budge but i didnt care it was a steal an ex-cop had it and did not like the ride he traded it in with less than 11000 miles on it, For a Larmmie longhorn dodge ram. His sticker was in the 70's. Im buying the extended warranty in September, to at least to 100k miles or what ever the max is. I love it, The funny thing is Im a true 100% chrysler man I have had 4 300's, 2 Grand Chers and a LHS this is my first Caddy but if it holds up i will be converted. Second crazy thing is I hate GM but this is definitely changing my mind fast.

P.S. What are the best floor mat can anyone tell me. I seen the the tread about them but i want the best and heaviest weight black carpet floor mats. I want to break up the gray. Need jet black caddy floor mats. Im all ears guys

#10 ·
Beautiful car, Randy

I just got a 2014 XTS Platinum and love it as well.

I wonder though, are people having problems at night with oncoming drivers flashing their high beams at you?

Everyone thinks I'm driving with my hi beams on when I am not. On occasion, I flash the REAL high beams back at them so they can see.

Anyone else having this problem?

Other than that, this is the best car I have ever owned.

#11 ·
I turned mine down 3/4 of a turn. Flashing stopped, and I notice no difference at night. It's the white nylon Philips screw behind the lights. Counterclockwise I believe. I marked top on garage door then turned and watched it drop watching my rotation to remember start point and do both the same.

Other than that the LED's take time for people to get used to. But with more on the road I think their starting to get used to it.

#12 ·
Randy, how did you turn you head lamps down 3/4 of a turn? I've read the manual and did not notice the option.

BTW, I absolutely love your white XTS. A thing of beauty.

I got the red tricoat which is a head turner in its own right. But your diamond white is classic. What a beautiful car.

#13 ·
i get the flashes but i dont mind them they are bright but i like the fact that people can see me and i can see them. Todw ZI700 turned his down 3/4 of a turn not me I wouldnt turn them down just because you can hinder the osculation of the unit because they do move

#15 ·
No affect on the headlight operation, just brought the top line of the lighting down a bit. It doesn't affect the movement, only adjusts the eyelid. Just as bright and no more illuminating so many cars rear windows. I don't notice any difference in road lighting, if anything it's brighter as beam is not lost too far out. Auto headlights work the same Nothing to lose count your turn, you can always turn it back

#16 ·
Apologies to Randy by asking my headlight question in his thread on his new XTS.

I just wanted to ask Zl700 just HOW you you bring the "top line of the lighting down a bit." I can tell that wouldn't hurt my lighting, as I can see that it is a little high. If it's an easy matter to "bring the top line of the lighting down," I'd like to know how to do it.

Thanks.

#18 ·
no apology needed todw im just happy about the car i have. Im trying to figure how to mod it just a little. Does anyone have the tuner from KPE that might be my next purchase, Already got the door lights, KNfilter and mudflaps from china on the car I think the next thing is floor black vsport car mats. I WAS LOOKING AT THESE RIMS

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.