Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i seized the opportunity to pick up some parts at low cost on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

From Mishimoto I got their dual catch can setup
ZZP - downpipe with high flow cat and front swaybar for AWD,
Injen wrinkle black intercooler piping

Already installed on the car I have ZZP silicone intake tube and drop in K&N filter and I had a ZZP larger throttle body waiting to go on as well.

Got everything on except the front swaybar - what a PITA. have to try again and get the stock one out - any tips from anyone?!

Also - the gaskets I got for my Injen intercooler piping were useless. Not sure if they were the wrong size that were shipped out or what but they werent sealing anything. Picture is with the gasket provided installed if you look close. I spoke with a rep from Injen to let them know about the issue and they said they would look into it. We made our own gaskets that were correctly sized and no further issue.

·
Registered
ATS
49 Posts
Good stuff, do you notice any difference when driving now with your new parts. I did my sway bars but mine is rwd don't have the front diff so I repositioned the steering rack a bit and managed to get it in, might have to go that route.

·
Registered
54 Posts
You're lucky! We just got a foot of snow, so my goodies ain't going in for another month or two...

Are you running a tune as well?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
got 5 inches coming any time now supposedly.

I will be once i grab an intercooler. Not sure if theres much difference between mishimoto and rev 9

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2013 ats that I wanna Swap But would any of this swaps work? LT1 or LSA with a 6L80 with the 3.73 outta the mannul ats v or LT4 with 8L90 mini ctsv build

1 - 5 of 5 Posts