Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Cadillac CTS-V black/black MT6, recaros, roof, navi, pedals, suede wheel/shifter
740 miles on the clock

Flying out and picking it up Saturday. Sold my 2004 back in August to a friend and have been waiting to find the right one to replace it.

To all my Detroit fellow members, hopefully I will see you out soon.
On a side note I am down 130+ lbs so I might look a little different from last summer. Rumor has it weight reduction increases MPG and decreases 1/4 times, so I decided it was a worth while mod.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buffalo, MN at a Caddy dealer.

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
It's nice when you can just pick, choose and snipe the car you want. I wasn't even really looking when I found mine...

·
Registered
Started with '04 BR V, moved on to '09 Slvr V, now '13 CRT coupe
1,957 Posts
It has actually been listed on autotrader the past month or so. If you are looking for a 6spd V, here is what autotrader currently shows:

Looks like roughly just 12 available 6spd. manual cars across the country
Wow! When I modified your search to include auto trans for years 2009 through 2011 it came back with 131 cars!

Search results

C

·
0 Posts
It says something for the 6spd manual cars... people either don't want to sell them, or they sell very quickly once listed.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also what is the auto/mt6 percentage sold at new?
I assume the mix is heavy on the auto side, based on what I see stocked on dealer's new lots and what the used market looks like.

·
Registered
13 6MN Vagon OBM
295 Posts
Also what is the auto/mt6 percentage sold at new?
I assume the mix is heavy on the auto side, based on what I see stocked on dealer's new lots and what the used market looks like.
I only have numbers for the 2009 model year, but it was 18%, or 504/2847.

From what people are seeing in the used market, it would appear that the 6MT owners are holding onto their three-pedal cars rather than selling...

·
Registered
09 CTS-V a tuxedo with a jetpack!
2,460 Posts
Sedan I presume? Congrats on the new car "Little"Ron. Hope to see it at Woodward Dream Cruise this year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sedan I presume? Congrats on the new car "Little"Ron. Hope to see it at Woodward Dream Cruise this year. :thumbsup:
Still not little, but getting a little more cut up.
112 days or so till woodward.

·
Registered
2010 CTS-V
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

Taped up. And ready for the 800 mile trip. Doubling the mileage when I picked it up.

Note to anyone thinking of taping and then driving into rain and then adding some high speeds, the result will be some pieces coming loose

Home, dirty and meeting new friends

Flew out yesterday and left around 4pm, made it over the Mackinac Bridge last night and then crashed at someone cottage on Burt Lake. Made it home at 1pm today.

I threw in 28 LED 194's into the license plate sockets and a 44mm feastoon with 10 big LEDs.
I will be replacing the rest in the next week or two.

Is there a thread on getting an iphone to work with the USB, I will try searching here soon. I used my USB cord that came with the phone hooked it up and it said searching for a while and then that it is not supported.

Edit: read the manual it says I need a GM cable, where is the best place to get one?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts