Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 months of waiting I picked up my ATS Coupe today. I am extremely impressed and look forward to the miles. I got the 3.6 AWD White with Kona loaded up with everything but MRC.

More to follow.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So far so great ! What a fun car to drive. My biggest concern going in was using CUE after all the negative reviews and I must say it is a piece of cake to use. My teens are blown over with all the tech and my wife keeps trying to steal the keys.

I'm on my first long road trip next week and will log 600 miles over a couple days. I'm looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Yeah, I only have experience with CUE in a 2015 (loaner) and it worked great. 3D mapping was excellent. Enlarging and reducing with pinch was fluid. I liked the embedded features such as the 60 preset radio stations just by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Good job, Cadillac.

Next lease will likely be a silver ATS coupe with Kona brown and AWD.

·
Registered
2013 Platinum Escalade (crystal red), 2013 Platinum ESV
308 Posts
So far so great ! What a fun car to drive. My biggest concern going in was using CUE after all the negative reviews and I must say it is a piece of cake to use. My teens are blown over with all the tech and my wife keeps trying to steal the keys.

I'm on my first long road trip next week and will log 600 miles over a couple days. I'm looking forward to it :)
I did the same with my hubby's Escalade when he got it!

Being the smart, loving, caring, generous...man he is, he promptly (45 days later) bought me one too...happy wife=happy life?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LDYNREDD said:
I did the same with my hubby's Escalade when he got it! Being the smart, loving, caring, generous...man he is, he promptly (45 days later) bought me one too...happy wife=happy lifedde07 Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LOL. My wife has no complaints I bought her a new Escalade a few years ago !!:)

·
Registered
'15 ATS 3.6 Coupe Premium AWD Black Diamond Tricoat
42 Posts
I am jealous as I am still waiting (7 weeks at this point). I did pretty much the same as you but went black diamond with the black/silver interior.

Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
15 ATS Coupe 3.6 AWD Premium Adriatic Blue
16 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. Ours is at 8 weeks since order now, supposedly built the first week of May.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thanks everyone ! It's worth the wait !!! It really drives amazing and amongst a sea of BMWs out here on Long Island it's such a pleasure to be driving something unique. CUE is also great , love it :)

PS- Mine was a total of 10 weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts