Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferris Bueller 2: Another Day Off

Who’s in it: Matthew Broderick, Alan Ruck, Jeffery Jones, Jennifer Grey, Charlie Sheen, Ben Stein, Mia Sara

Who’s not in it: So far, it looks like that everyone from the first movie might be showing up in some fashion… maybe. Everything’s still in pre-pre-pre-production

What it's about: Fast forward Ferris’ life 20 years, where he’s now a successful self-help businessman / guru with Cameron as his faithful assistant. All this hard work has taken a toll on him and he decides to of course, take a day off and this throws everyone in to some sort of frenzy and hilarity ensues. Ed Rooney, though no longer a school principal, still wants to make Ferris’ life hell for some reason, Ferris’ sister is married to the guy she meets in the police station (Charlie Sheen), Ben Stein is working at an airport and Ferris’ ex girlfriend (Mia Sara) is a Hollywood starlet in the middle of a rough divorce. Those who have read Rapier’s script call it exceptional and remarkably faithful to the original.

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
Cool.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Neat! The first one was John Hughes' best work.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Yes! I normally don't like sequels but this MIGHT just work. I dont know if theyll give Ed Rooney the job though, he got caught in some kiddie scandal a while back. He may even still be in jail for all I know.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Ha, that'll be awesome if they make it!

·
Registered
1979 Phaeton Coupe, 1990 Brougham d'Elegance 5.7 liter
4,416 Posts
What the hell happened to her?

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Moron. She should have left her face alone. Everybody has to go around messing with their bones. She was a movie star for God's sake! What the hell did she want?!
I guess she felt it would improve her chances for roles, but the exact opposite happened.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
No more Dirty Dancing for her then!

·
Registered
873 Posts
I remember watching this about 8 years ago while pretending to be sick of all things. It's a great movie, can't wait to see the sequel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts