Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Can't pull up the panthers cheerleaders page to see if these chicks are hot!!!:crying2:

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
Somewhere out there right now, there are some really proud parents!

Know when to stop drinking!

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
Nice! The Panther's site is being really slow probably to being inundated by people trying to see what Angela and Renee look like.
And to that comment about stop drinking? Why would ever not want two girls having sex with each other :hide:

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Mbai2 said:
Nice! The Panther's site is being really slow probably to being inundated by people trying to see what Angela and Renee look like.
And to that comment about stop drinking? Why would ever not want two girls having sex with each other :hide:
I've seen pics of the most beautiful women, Lesbians, getting it on. It's not normal and they are not wired up right. I'm sure they must know that.

As to drinking I remember a quote that gave me a giggle. To the non-drinker,
"Do you realize when you wake up in the morning..that's as good as it's going to get?":cheers:

·
Registered
2005 & 2008 CTS
1,362 Posts
Saw this on the news last night. Banana Joe's is a club I go to alot. Too bad I was SEMA this weekend.lol

·
Registered
2014 Cadillac CTS VSport
2,318 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I've seen pics of the most beautiful women, Lesbians, getting it on. It's not normal and they are not wired up right. I'm sure they must know that.

As to drinking I remember a quote that gave me a giggle. To the non-drinker,
"Do you realize when you wake up in the morning..that's as good as it's going to get?":cheers:
I disagree, 2 women enjoyin' each others iddy-biddys sounds great to me! Counter-culture is the new norm!

Ol' Blue eyes originally said that quote, Bob. Directly quoted "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. " It's a favorite of mine. :)

·
Registered
03 CTS
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chuck C said:
Well remember that's after a rough night of drinkin and getting arrested. But still they look 100% better in their cheerleading photos..

I still would watch them do their thing though, hahaha... :devil:

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6 Auto w/ Sport & Luxury Packages
555 Posts
Mistaken identiry? R-i-i-i-i-i-g-h-t...

http://deadspin.com/sports/nfl/now-we-know-why-the-wnba-doesnt-have-cheerleaders-135542.php

And they are kicked off the squad? That is the greatest irony of all! It is not as if they smoked some crack and tried to kill a hooker, they were having a good time together in a bathroom stall. Sure, punching someone for interrupting your mack is grounds for arrest, as is public drunkeness, but past that why the expulsion from the squad?

If it was an actual Panther and a cheerleader, do you think there would be firings? Hell no! Why let the players get away with attempted murder and punish the women we would love to watch, on and off the field?

The only downside is that now, every cheerleader for any pro-NFL team will be very reticent to participate in such antics, lest they be fired from their positions as bastions of purity in the NFL. Am I the only one stuck by the sheer insanity of it all? It is delicious relishing in the double-standard, of course, I just thought we were past all that.

And, again, wouldn't their parents be proud? I am not going to tell anyone how to live their life, but if you are in the public eye, you really need to be a little more circumspect about your actions, alcohol or no.

·
Registered
CTS-V
159 Posts
And the truth of the matter is that if they jump on the TV/tabloid bandwagon while it is still a hot news item, they will be getting all kinds of offers for photo shoots and statements and make a tidy sum of money on it all....And have fun doing it!

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
wow guys.. talk about this crap somewhere else... Like the lounge...

In case you didnt see it, up at the top of your screen (on the left) there is a CADILLAC word... Cadillac refers to a type of automobile that people like to discuss..

Chearleaders making out in a bathroom stall have NOTHING to do with a cadillac. Maybe if they were caught making out in a CTS, then it would belong here. Until then, please keep the conversation here to the CTS/ Cadillac.

Thanks!

Reed

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.