Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had been good for about 4 months, no money spent on mods for the V, Well that came to a end, ordered trick flow heads should be installed by Vengeance Racing in the next week or so. Let the fun begin again.:highfive:

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V Thunder Gray; 2004 Cowboy Cadillac (SRT10)
17,712 Posts
Cool, Curious to see what kind of gains you get with the heads.

Did you get it dyno'ed the way it sits? if so how much power are you putting to the pavement. The reason I'm asking is because I have an 07 and will have all of the mod's except for the cam and I'm just curious what kind of gains I should expect. Also, if you had it to do over would you install the same cam again?

Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
8,363 Posts
Had been good for about 4 months, no money spent on mods for the V, Well that came to a end, ordered trick flow heads should be installed by Vengeance Racing in the next week or so. Let the fun begin again.:highfive:
Good for you. 4 months is ample time to prove you could quit if you had to. Now its time to get back at it.

·
Registered
07 CTS-V
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Making 428rwh, expect 40-50 more. Yes I may still change cams for somthing a little smoother on idle, a little more grunt between 1000-1500 rpms where I seem to always be in Atlanta traffic. :rant2: I will see after the heads get on Vengeance says power should increase across the whole rpm range so we will see.

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Cant wait to hear it...thats a bad ass car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts