Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 02 STS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG!! I never would have thought I could feel like this about my car. Someone else was driving it (on their way to pick me up) and was in an accident. Everybody is ok but my car is broke...:(

I don't want it to be totaled but by the looks of it I don't have much hope. I am honestly heartbroke over this............

Just had it detailed back to new and haven't even had the opportunity to drive it................:(

To all of you that have helped me out with my past issues THANK YOU! Hopefully it can be repaired. I have learned a lot from the different posts. Wish I had more to offer.

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS Z Rated
258 Posts
Thats no good man, sorry to hear about that. One things for sure though, cars can be replaced, people can't.

I had my '02 Trailblazer SS totalled, I hear your pain, it was my first car.

Best of luck to you man

X

·
Registered
'99 Eldorado 77,000 miles
291 Posts
Exactly. All said and done, it's still a car.

That said, I'm sorry to hear about your loss... I'd be really upset too, but in the end, we have to keep things in perspective.

How well insured are you?

·
Registered
Cadillac 02 STS
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exactly. All said and done, it's still a car.

That said, I'm sorry to hear about your loss... I'd be really upset too, but in the end, we have to keep things in perspective.

How well insured are you?
i know it's a car but ugh. Fully insured which is a good thing...

·
Registered
99 Seville STS, 08 STS4 N* 1SG F55
3,516 Posts
Silver lining: I've seen some really good deals floating around. There's an 03 STS I'd be driving right now if I wasn't going to get the shaft on my 99. Realize that the car may have saved the driver/occupants - what kind of shape would they be in if you owned a ricer? Start shopping...

·
Registered
'99 Eldorado 77,000 miles
291 Posts
Fully insured? Then you are in very good shape! Have you gotten a verdict on your car yet? When you are well covered, you can sometimes get further in repairs then if you just have reliabilty or such...

·
Registered
2000 Polo Green Metallic Cadillac STS 60K
787 Posts
I feel your pain. We sometimes develop very strong relationships with our rides and the loss can sometimes be very emotional, especially when its a automobile that looks as sexy as an STS. Take this oppurtunity to search and find another Caddy thats fully loaded with magne-ride, navigation, and all the other goodies. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out. R.I.P.

·
Registered
'03 STS 122K, '01 STS 161K - 3/3/11
671 Posts
I would start pulling anything you want off her, I dont think youll be getting her back, unless you buy it back and part it out.

Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
2000 Polo Green Metallic Cadillac STS 60K
787 Posts
Yeah I think she's totalled :-( Is there anything you wanna sell from it? Im looking for a set of shale front floor mats. Now a moment of silence.............R.I.P.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
There's no way they'll give that car back to you.

Look at the bright side... Now you can get a Luxury Performance package instead of a base STS, and maybe Mag-Ride too :D

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,004 Posts
Insurance-wise, can you go after the "someone else" ?

Too bad - that's a total. Looks like the driver's air bag popped and someone has a headache. More than one person in there.......better hope there were no injuries, at least on your side of the accident.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts