Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
Does someone have information about a DeVille DHS from 2003?
Performance – Engine – Capacity – Size (if possible in metrics cm or mm) - ….and all Features.
Thank you.

Forget to tell you....I'm from Belgium (Europe) and we don't have a lot of DeVille in Europe. So it is very difficult to have information about this model.

·
Registered
99STS,2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade,98 Deville RIP
1,054 Posts
In Metric... Engine size is 4.6 liters
Gas Tank is 70 Liters
Range should be 650 km with mileage of 8.9L/100 km
Weight of Vehicle is 2400 Kg
Horsepower is 275/300 and Torque 300/295..Metric is terrible at giving the good info
Vehicle will come fully loaded, only options will be the audio. Nav unit, (I think only N america is available at the moment) some memory features, and onstar.
The top speed is governed by the tire rating, but for export models, the top speed is 250 kph, which all makers keep to as a gentlemans agreement
Let me know if you want the wheelbase and lenght and width.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Caddyshack100,

THANKS FOR ANSWER

Caddyshack100 said:
8.9L/100 km.
SO LESS full use for a V8 4.6L ???

Caddyshack100 said:
Vehicle will come fully loaded, only options will be the audio. Nav unit, (I think only N america is available at the moment) some memory features, and onstar..
I don't know the feature (and options) in a DeVille DHS of 2003. This model isn’t import in Belgium. Impossible to have information by Cadillac Belgium (Europe). I contacted them, but nothing !!
I search on the web to find some information about the feature of a Deville DHS from 2003. I find a lot of picture but less information, not enough to know with precision all equipment (Engine-Specification-Included Equipment-Additional Options-...) of a DeVille DHS.

Where am I going to find this information?
Self-made Pdf document – Manufacturer file or catalogue - Old Cadillac online catalogue in Pdf - ….

Caddyshack100 said:
Let me know if you want the wheelbase and lenght and width.
Yes I’ll.

One more thank you.

Regards,
Claudy.

Sorry for my poor English, I speak French !!:eek: :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts