Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
STS 2008
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would I go about finding a list of all the features and options on my STS 08. I know the dealer I bought it from should have had a complete list but don't know what I did with it. Any other way to find out?

·
Registered
none
627 Posts
How would I go about finding a list of all the features and options on my STS 08. I know the dealer I bought it from should have had a complete list but don't know what I did with it. Any other way to find out?
Have the deal run a VIS(vehicle inquiry) and then click on "Vehicle Build".

·
Registered
'05 STS4
668 Posts
If you're a contributing member HERE, you can go to the CTS-V forum above and get it done......

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
71,078 Posts
The RPO retrieval URL in Post#4 is free to the general public. It, if you have the RPO sticker for your car, will give you everything that's built into your car. The GM VIS is best sourced from a dealership service desk during slow time - Tuesday, Wednesday, 2 PM to 3 PM.

·
Registered
2006 STS V8 RWD 1SF
56 Posts
Going to the dealer to get one printed is the best way to go. Initially, I took a digital picture of the sticker in the trunk, printed it and used post-its to write down what they all meant. It was a mess. :alchi: The report they'll print you at the dealer will have everything spelled out on 2 nice sheets of paper. Much easier to read and understand. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
06 Cadillac STS
352 Posts
I had my dealer run a report for my '05 and '08 Corvette. They are titled GM Vehicle Inquiry System - Vehicle Component. They list every option in the car, build date, warranty info, etc. Similar to a build sheet.

I would imagine a Cadillac dealer could run the same report?

·
Cadillac Owners Troll
2019 CT6 Sport 3.0TT,2015 Luxury ATS , 2016 ELR, and Volt
2,398 Posts
go to post 6--it is the GM printout and it is from the comfort of your chair and it is free and--and-and Why fight it guys? I don't understand why some folks here steer you to a much more difficult direction!!

·
Registered
'05 STS 1SF
169 Posts
On the link that i posted you can do all the codes at once, just put a comma between them, they will come out in a nice list that can be easily printed.

Going to the dealer to get one printed is the best way to go. Initially, I took a digital picture of the sticker in the trunk, printed it and used post-its to write down what they all meant. It was a mess. :alchi: The report they'll print you at the dealer will have everything spelled out on 2 nice sheets of paper. Much easier to read and understand. :thumbsup:

·
Cadillac Owners Troll
2019 CT6 Sport 3.0TT,2015 Luxury ATS , 2016 ELR, and Volt
2,398 Posts
Not true--they ran mine within an hour--long before the CTS site did. They say right on the thread that they do all GM cars. They ran not only the content list but the complete warranty history as well.

·
Registered
2006 STS4 V8 1SG (GONE!)
136 Posts
Not true--they ran mine within an hour--long before the CTS site did. They say right on the thread that they do all GM cars. They ran not only the content list but the complete warranty history as well.
Well, maybe after they got slammed with requests they changed it. I also asked for info on a VIN and was given the same answer, diesels only. :bigroll:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts