Cadillac Owners Forum banner

What is your favorite late-night comedian/ show?

• The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The Late Show with David Letterman

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Late Night with Conan O' Brien

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don't watch late-night tv

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your favorite late-night comedian? Personally, I like Leno. He's more of a average Joe compared to Letterman who I think is a bit more stuck-up.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Ferguson is VERY good. Not sure he'll stay there.

I prefer Letterman to Leno, but I don't watch late-night shows anymore. I can't stay awake that late most nights.

They will all tell you that Carson was the best there ever was or will be. That's how I feel too.

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
O'Brien > Ferguson > Leno > Letterman

Watching Conan right now in fact.

Never bothered watching Jimmy Kimmel except for once for like 2 minutes, he didn't seem too bad.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
I used to find Leno funny, now his jokes are just corny. Letterman I never liked...Conan on the other hand...he is hilarious!

D

·
0 Posts
Where's Jon Stewart on the list? Anyway, he's got my vote:thumbsup: Bill Meher too even though I have not seen him in awhile.

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Conan on the other hand...he is hilarious!
I find his little "dancing" a tad annoying. His jokes aren't too bad, but he doesn't have as good of guests' as Leno and Letterman do.

I stop watching the Tonight Show the day Conan takes over.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Conan is the best by far. He keeps the show upbeat and entertaining. Bill Maher was great as well, at least when he was on ABC.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
Conan fan here. He is witty. His show is a lot more creative than Leno. I've never seen Ferguson but I've liked the movies he has been in. I liked Tom Snyder the best on the Late Late Show. Not so much comedy but he really got his guest to open up. I learned a lot of things about many famous people I never knew until he got them to talk. He is a good man.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
Destroyer said:
Where's Jon Stewart on the list? Anyway, he's got my vote:thumbsup: Bill Meher too even though I have not seen him in awhile.
Jon Stewart is just plain tired in my opinion. That daily show is stale. It's so predictable. And now Comedy Central seeks to further repeat, saturate, etc by giving us the Colbert Report. To me, it is nothing but more of the same.

Meher is cool but he needs to be on cable because he is at his best when doing his worst if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
I use to watch David Letterman but now I am a Jay Leno fan, I lost interest in David Letterman when he hosted the awards one year. He was just awful. Jay Leno cracks me up..

David

1 - 11 of 11 Posts