Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Premium
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the other night I went to a test and tune night at a local drag strip to watch and some of my friends got me to take the esky on, quarter mile was 15.1 @ 92mph, was beside a foxbody 5.0 mustang and got him by .5 second, truck is stock besides straight pipe and lowered, and had a 250 lb passenger, I Thot it was a little on the slow side what do you guys think?

·
Registered
66DeVille Vert 76Coupe Delegance 07Escalade ESV 96Fleetwood 83Coupe Deville 70Calais
661 Posts
For an escalade thats normal. Comparatively to cars and trucks in general thats really good

·
Registered
A red 2007 escalade base and a orange 2004 lamborghini galla
167 Posts
Just make sure to not do any turns haha these trucks our big and going fast as heavy as they are they can flip or swerve off the road if your lucky

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Premium
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea, it's not to bad but could be better, think I'm gona try a intake and maybe a efi live tune, try to get a bit better, and lol, no turns, I was scared enough taking it a straight line, I love my esky to much to let something happen to it....ps I think the guy in the mustang was a bit surprised, as I was myself:)

·
Registered
escalade
137 Posts
Is that the long or short one? The short ons ussually run mid 14's here at 500ft above see level and a 70 deg day. If you tune it and get rid of the tork management it will be alot faster. With out your passanger you would probably 14.9's.

·
Registered
2007 Escalade Premium
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Short one, yea, I wanna try and get rid of it and next time I'll run myself and maybe remove back seats and spare tire, plus was my first time running and I took it real easy and was .4 second late...better luck next time:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts