Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 STS-4 1SG, ACC, HUD, F55/FE3
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm here to announce that I've traded in my STS in for a 2014 Mustang GT just few months ago. The STS was truly a sweet ride, reason why i traded it is because there wasn't anything out there for it as far as performance.

I wanted something i could mod the crap out of so that's why i went with the Mustang, plus it was one of my dream cars (i would've got a camaro but i think the stang's interior looks better IMO) however i do miss my caddy, especially the Adaptive Cruise Control and remote Start lol

Anywho, i want to thank those you who helped me get my caddy to where it is over the 3yrs I've owned it. You've all been awesome! Who knows, i just might buy another one someday and be back on here lol

Anyway,
Thanks guys!

STS-4000

·
Registered
06 STS-V & 06 STS 4 (sold 2016)
2,716 Posts
Good luck. And have fun with the GT. Nice car.

Have you found any good Ford sites that are as good as this one?

The reason I ask is someday I will probably end up with a Benz, but all the forums suck compared to this one.

Just wondering about other makes.

·
Registered
2007 STS-4 1SG, ACC, HUD, F55/FE3
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found a few forums actually, i have an account with only one of them though but they've been great about helping me with my build so far.

My stang is pretty sick looking with the rear window louvers and halo's in the fogs, best part about the halo's is that it looks like the stang came straight from the factory with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts