Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I am relatively new here, is there a post(s) that contains all the known cross references, wheel specs for aftermarket and for that matter all aftermarket accessories per CTS model? Can the Moderators make a sticky with all the pertinent information? I am truly enjoying this site and wish I had found it earlier. Thanks.

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
I was actually going to make a site with a library of cts informaion, part numbers, cheap modifications, etc etc because a lot gets lost in the forum topics scrolling down.

any interest?

·
Registered
Black Raven CTS 2.8 VVT
404 Posts
Kael said:
I was actually going to make a site with a library of cts informaion, part numbers, cheap modifications, etc etc because a lot gets lost in the forum topics scrolling down.

any interest?
Sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
The contact guy is Reed. E-mail or PM as CTSvette. He controls the FAQ section. User friendly guy:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
yeah, reed is a nice guy. fair and firm and all
the caddillacfaq.com site is very good but it seems to lean towards the cts-V more and it isnt updated as often as we would like

I was planning on building something fast and cheap that had stuff like tire size calculator, wheel sizes to uses, base modifications, part numbers for upgrades/downgrades (the cts-v guys like our cts armrest for the extra storage) pics, articles, things like that. more of a live site than a faq.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
sounds like a good idea...things definitely get shuffled around here and we get numerous questions asking the same thing...

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
kael,
My problem is that I have a CTS-V (not a cts).. I read both forums, but I dont get enough info from you guys on stuff.... I have been looking for someone to write stuff on the CTS if you want to do that. I would love to host more CTS Stuff... Hell, I have the bandwidth and the site already set up... Tell me what you need ([email protected]). No need to reinvent the wheel...

BTW: I update the site when I get stuff (usually within 24 hours if it does not involve any structure change).

Reed

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
hmm okay, i already have a fact sheet for every nut and bolt and torque spec on the 3.6L ly7 engine.
I'll email that off to you.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
ah sent a few articles over, if this goes as planned we might need to reorganize into a cts vs cts-v format. the interior and electronics could stay, but a lot of the info the Faq has is stuff that only goes for the V.

I threw the idea out of having our own sub faq just because its easy for me. i do web stuff for my corp (web manager as well as systems designer here) so its not really any trouble. but yeah, a centralized source is usually easier.

I'll just crank out a website when I start selling stuff :) (if)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts