Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2010 PREMIUM AWD SRX
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GM parts direct.com Must be selling non gm parts. ordered a outside left hand mirror power fold,heated,and with auto dimming. they sent me a plain jane mirror that they put on base SRX. SO BEWARE IF YOU BUY ANY THING FROM THEASE
GUYS:crying::want:

·
Registered
2011 SRX LUX Radiant Silver Metallic 3.0AWD
65 Posts
Have purchased from them before with no probs, however, not for my SRX (yet). Sounds like the order got messed up in their system? Just contact them, they'll make it whole for you.

·
Registered
XT4 RED SPORT
2,390 Posts
GM parts direct.com Must be selling non gm parts. ordered a outside left hand mirror power fold,heated,and with auto dimming. they sent me a plain jane mirror that they put on base SRX. SO BEWARE IF YOU BUY ANY THING FROM THEASE
GUYS:crying::want:
I have never had a issue with that site.

I doubt that the part was a FAKE. It sounds more like to me that you may have ordered the base mirror instead of the uplevel one?

·
Registered
05 STS4
4,241 Posts
^ Winner
They list base parts if you have optioned ones you are to email them for a correct part number based on your vin. This is why when you order you are to read the disclaimer and type in I Agree if you order WITHOUT using a part number provided by them.

·
Banned
2010 PREMIUM AWD SRX
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have never had a issue with that site.

I doubt that the part was a FAKE. It sounds more like to me that you may have ordered the base mirror instead of the uplevel one?
no it was the right one verified by my cad dealer

·
Banned
2010 PREMIUM AWD SRX
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he told me that he sells there parts for what he pays for them. sounds like a scam to me

·
Registered
Formerly owned: 2010 SRX/3.0L Premium/FWD/Platinum Ice/Shale
1,865 Posts
So what are we, the members of this forum, supposed to do to help you? Just listen?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts